How we treat data
- Any information provided by users will be collected and stored in accordance with current standards of security and reliability.
- We use the HTTPS standard protocol on our website, which ensures that all information collected from users travels securely, using a standard Internet encryption process.
- Personal information provided to us will be collected by lawful means. This collection will have the purpose of commercial communication so that we can sell our services, products, provide support and service about them.
- Unless we have a legal or judicial determination, user information will never be provided to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Access to the information collected is restricted to Moveis Rufato managers only, and we will maintain the integrity of the information provided to us.
We make customer service channels available to our users to clarify any doubts that may arise regarding your data. These channels can be activated through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Form.
How we collect the data
- Facebook Pixel. It monitors the actions taken by the visitor on our website. Like for example; when you add an item to cart, it generates a report for us. Your personal data will not be captured, only your actions as anonymous data.
- Whatsapp.When the visitor clicks on the WhatsApp button available on our website, he must be aware that we will have access to his name and mobile number, and Moveis Rufato may store this information for future business contacts. You can block our contact if you do not deem it convenient and/or request removal from our WhatsApp contact list.
- WordPress Cookies. We use the WordPress platform, it needs to create cookies (small text files that can set preferences) on the visitor’s computer or device to provide a more pleasant browsing experience based on the collection of anonymous data. Cookies set, for example, the server’s cache so that browsing becomes faster and more fluid. Important! Cookies do not collect personal information from you, nor do they allow us to access files and programs from your computer. You can remove cookies at any time by clearing your browser history.
Consent or Blocking Cookies
You have the following rights:
- The right to block any type of tracker and cookie generated on our website so as not to share any information about your connection and access to our website.
- The right to ask us to update any incorrect personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to opt out of any commercial and marketing media.
- The right to request the removal of any personal data we have stored about you.
We reserve a period of 5 working days to respond to you about any contact regarding your personal data, and this period may be extended during parties, extended holidays, recess and collective vacations.